Friday, November 27, 2009

tragic hero

We chose to do a video because it is easier for our peers to relate to rather than reading some stuff out. Some people learn better visually so therefore we reached out to those people and made it easy to learn act 5. We were influenced by act 5 and by the video we saw in class, it showed us that we can make macbeth fun and modern, and we tried to make it funny as well. The presentation was no more challenging and no easier than any other presentation, it was just regular. I find myself writing on my blog more, because it seems more private and i feel more comfortable writing there.If im writing something really deep, i dont really want others to read it.

1 comment:

  1. I am gald that you wanted to visually reach out to the class. why do you think a video does that.? I am glad that you see the importancce of humour in learning. You were able to take your topic and bring in humour, which indicates you understood your topic.:)

    ReplyDelete